Visit Panama City: Panama City Beach marinas are home to a variety of fishing tournaments each year, fishing charters, excursions & boat rentals: all staples of the local boating fleet. All marinas offer convenient access to the Gulf of Mexico & St. Andrew Bay, provide safe shelter, a wide variety of fishing experiences, & a way to easily enjoy a fantastic day on the water. Here’s a short list & description so you can find the best spot for your needs!
- Bay Point Marina: gently tucked away along the Grand Lagoon in Panama City Beach, FL, yet conveniently located just 5 minutes from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico & 15 minutes from the Intracoastal Waterway. Award winning 180 boat slip!
- Bayside Marina: full service marina tucked away in a quiet corner of St. Andrews Bay, just a short 7 miles from the Gulf of Mexico. Family friendly, fun-loving & slightly off the beaten path. The attitude is more laid back & the service more personal. Affordable storage offered for boat & trailer, w/out hidden charges.
- Lighthouse Marina: The place sportsmen keep their boats. Built for guys, guts & fishing glory. The Man-Cave of Grand Lagoon. Simply the marina for the hard-core fisherman.
- Pirate’s Cove Marina: tucked away into it’s own private cove on the south shore of Grand Lagoon, 1 of FLs favorite vacation destinations. Only minutes by boat from the indescribable beauty of Florida’s Emerald Coast. Provides convenient access to the area’s favorite boating destinations; Shell Island, St. Andrew’s Bay, Crooked Island Sound & St. Andrew’s State Park.
- TREASURE ISLAND MARINA IS YOUR 1 STOP SHOP FOR ALL YOUR MARINE NEEDS. SALES, STORAGE, SERVICE, FUEL, BAIT, ICE, SHIP’S STORE AND TRANSIENT DOCKAGE.
Coastie Marine: Marine Electrician & electronics repair & installation service: 850-896-9147